Название: Making PIC Microcontroller Instruments and Controllers
Автор: Harprit Singh Sandhu
Размер: 63 Мб
Harness the power of the PIC microcontroller unit with practical, common-sense instruction from an engineering expert. Through eight real-world projects, clear illustrations, and detailed schematics, Making PIC Microcontroller Instruments and Controllers shows you, step-by-step, how to design and build versatile PIC-based devices. Configure all necessary hardware and software, read input voltages, work with control pulses, interface with peripherals, and debug your results.
YouAnd#39;ll also get valuable appendices covering technical terms, abbreviations, and a list of sample programs available online.
Build a tachometer that gathers, processes, and displays dataAndnbsp;
* Make accurate metronomes using internal PIC timers
* Construct an asynchronous pulse counter that tracks marbles
* Read temperature information through an analog-to-digital converter
* Use a gravity sensor and servos to control the position of a table
* Assemble an eight-point touch screen with an input scanning routine
Engineer an adjustable, programmable single-point controller
Capture, log, monitor, and store data from a solar collector