Автор: Ted Padova, Kelly L. Murdock
Размер: 62 Мб
Integrate and manage workflow across Photoshop®, Illustrator®, InDesign®, Dreamweaver®, Acrobat®, and Flash®.
Harness all the tools in the Adobe Creative Suite 3 toolbox with this in-depth guide from well-known Creative Suite experts Ted Padova and Kelly L. Murdock. This "Big Picture" book not only covers all the latest features and programs in CS3, it teaches you how to use them in a seamless, integrated workflow, as they were designed. You'll come away with techniques that keep your projects running smoothly and make you a more productive designer.
- Set up efficient workflows for teams, studios, or freelancers
- Manage color across Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and Dreamweaver
- Create, transform, and add effects to objects and layers
- Export designs for Web and screen viewing
- Easily revisit earlier versions of files
- Add hyperlinks, animation, and movie and sound clips
- Soft-proof, pre-flight, and prepare files for a variety of outputs
- Manage files with Adobe Bridge
- Assemble projects with InDesign
- Add motion graphics with Flash