Название: Teach Yourself VISUALLY Handspinning
Автор: Judith MacKenzie McCuin
Издательство: wiley Publishind
Размер: 13.5 Мб
With its soothing, meditative effect, handspinning is a relaxing hobby, and the beautiful yarns you create are an even better reward.
- This visual guide shows you the basics, beginning with the tools and fibers, and takes you through spinning, plying, making novelty yarns, using exotic fibers, dyeing, and more. Whether you use an inexpensive hand spindle or splurge on a spinning wheel, stick with wool or try alpaca, cashmere, or cotton, you'll learn how to create fun, original, one-of-a-kind yarns that you can knit or weave into truly unique, handmade, and all-natural creations.
- Concise two-page lessons show you all the steps to a skill and are ideal for quick review
- The skill demonstrated is defined and described
- Detailed color photos demonstrate each step
- Step-by-step instructions accompany each photo