Название: Easy Microsoft Office 2010
Автор: Tom Bunzel
Количество страниц: 312
Размер: 118 Мб
SEE IT DONE. DO IT YOURSELF. It’s that Easy! Easy Microsoft Office 2010 teaches you the basics of working with Excel, PowerPoint®, Outlook®, Word, OneNote®, and Office Web Apps. Fullyillustrated steps with simple instructions guide you through each task, building the skills you need to create and share documents, spreadsheets, presentations, email, calendars, and more. No need to feel intimidated–we’ll hold your hand every step of the way.
Learn how to…
• Get started quickly with Word to format and print great looking documents using new QuickStyles, Cover Pages, and Quick Parts
• Include tables, graphics, pictures, and diagrams in Word documents that improve the appearance and impact of your documents
• Build flexible spreadsheets with charts, functions, Sparklines, and PivotTables
• Use Excel to make calculations and analyze data in spreadsheets
• Create, format, fine-tune, and deliver great PowerPoint presentations
• Use the new Web Apps to safely share, review, and revise Office documents online
• Keep track of important information from the Web with OneNote search and tagging features
• Integrate your to-do lists, tasks, and appointments between OneNote and Outlook
• Use Outlook’s new features including conversation view to track email and stay in touch with colleagues and clients
Easy steps guide you through each task.
Items you select or click are shown in bold.
Each step is fully illustrated.
Category: Office Applications/Office 2010
Covers: Microsoft Office 2010
User Level: Beginner
From the Back Cover
This year, millions of new users will be searching for the easiest possible way to master Office 2010’s new features – and, with Easy Microsoft Office 2010, you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for. This full-color, utterly simple, step-by-step book has been carefully crafted to provide instant access to the 100+ tasks you’ll find most useful and valuable. As with all books in the Easy series, it’s designed to teach visually: you never have to work your way through lengthy text explanations. Its large typeface makes it even more accessible to all readers – especially senior readers whose needs are disregarded by most computer books. Written by an experienced Microsoft Office trainer and author, Easy Microsoft Office 2010 walks you through the easiest, fastest, most direct procedures for getting the results you’re looking for. This book offers tightly focused coverage of Office 2010’s core features and techniques, and powerful new enhancements such as: ” The updated customizable Ribbon and new Backstage full-screen options menu ” Vastly improved image and illustration tools ” Live Preview for tasks like Paste, Insert, or Theme change ” Improved integration with SharePoint services, Windows Live, and Office Web Apps
100+ hands-on, step-by-step tasks show novices and inexperienced upgraders the easiest, fastest, most direct way to accomplish common tasks
Written by experienced Microsoft Office trainer and author
Fully revamped for Office 2010’s most powerful new tools and features
Large typeface improves readability and appeals to senior readers ignored by most computer books