: Pro SQL Server 2008 Policy-Based ManagementАвтор
: Ken Simmons, Colin Stasiuk, Jorge SegarraИздательство
: 2010Количество страниц
: 9 МбЯзык
Pro SQL Server 2008 Policy-Based Management is critical for database administrators seeking in-depth knowledge on administering servers using the new policy-based management features introduced in SQL Server 2008. This book will cover everything from a basic introduction to policy-based management to creating your own custom policies to enforce consistent rules across your organization.
* Provides in-depth treatment of policy-based management in a single source
* Provides practical usage scenarios for policy-based management
* Provides guidance to help meet growing regulatory compliance needs
What you’ll learn
* Learn about policy-based management and why you should implement it.
* Create policies to maintain a consistent, predictable environment throughout your organization.
* Audit organizational compliance with policies automatically, across any number of servers.
* Help ensure compliance with PCI rules, HIPAA rules, and other government regulations.
* Configure and receive alerts for policy violations.
* View and report on the state of your policies.
Who this book is for
This book is for database administrators who wish to apply consistent management practices across dozens and even hundreds of database servers