Автор: Rod Wynne-Powell
Название: Mac OS X for Photographers: Optimized image workflow for the Mac user
Издательство: Focal Press
Для сайта: Bukvy.net
If you're a photographer using a Mac - and why wouldn't you be? - then you need this guide to optimizing OS X for your photography workflow.
Macs are still the hardware of choice for the cream of digital imaging experts - over two million registered Mac users of Adobe Photoshop can't be wrong. Let the expert advice of Rod Wynne-Powell help you to:
* Configure your Mac for a trouble-free life from capture to output
* Speed up your photography workflow using Photoshop, Bridge and the rest of the Adobe Creative Suite
* Optimize your color management system and ensure the highest quality image results
* Save time through effective storage and retrieval of images
Years of experience dealing with digital image makers' queries on a day-to-day basis means he also knows that problems can and do happen - even on a Mac - so this book is also packed full of vital troubleshooting advice and ways to avoid the pitfalls in the first place.
The only Mac OS X book written specifically for photographers, this unique guide to troubleshooting and working with digital images on a Mac is fully updated for the Leopard release of OS X.
Rod Wynne-Powell runs Solutions Photographic as a retoucher, trainer and consultant for digital photographers. He is an accomplished photographer and an alpha tester for Adobe Photoshop, and acts as technical checker for Martin Evening's Adobe Photoshop for Photographer, also published by Focal Press.
The Digital Workflow series from Focal Press
The Digital Workflow series offers clear, highly-illustrated, in-depth, practical guides to each part of the digital workflow process. Each guide helps photographers and digital image makers to work faster, work smarter and create great images. The focus is on what the working photographer and digital image maker need to know to get the job done.
WORK FASTER . WORK SMARTER . CREATE GREAT IMAGES
Focal Press Books: for photographers, by photographers
* The only Mac OS X book written by a photographer and digital imaging expert specifically for the digital imaging industry
* Invaluable tips on trouble-shooting and running software on a Mac, clearly explained with full colour images and screen-grabs
* Part of the Focal photography Digital Workflow series that shows you how to save time, increase efficiency and create great images