Автор: Ashwani Nanda
Название: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Integration Services, 2nd Edition
Издательство: McGraw-Hill Osborne Media
Для сайта: Bukvy.net
Transform Raw Data Into Meaningful Business Intelligence with SSIS.
Deploy and manage high-performance data transformation solutions across your enterprise using the step-by-step techniques in this fully revised guide. Hands-On Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Integration Services, Second Edition explains the tools and methods necessary to extract conclusive business intelligence from disparate corporate data. Learn how to build and secure packages, load and cleanse data, establish workflow, and optimize performance. Real-world examples, detailed illustrations, and hands-on exercises are included throughout this practical resource.
- Build SSIS packages using the Import and Export Wizard and Business Intelligence Development Studio
- Create Loop and Task Host Containers with Control Flow Designer
- Administer SSIS from SQL Server Management Studio and dutil
- Secure packages using encryption, roles, signatures, and permissions
- Build-in memory lookups and transformations using the Data Flow Engine
- Extend functionality using custom scripts and ActiveX components
- Use SCD transformations to load data warehouses and data marts
- Learn to build a Star Schema and Parallel Data Warehouse
- Migrate Data Transformation Services 2000 and SSIS 2005 packages
About the Author
Ashwani Nanda, MCITP, MCDBA, MCSE, is a business intelligence developer with Avis-Europe where he focuses on data warehouse and CRM systems development projects, and business intelligence reporting solutions. He is the author of Hands-On Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Integration Services.