Название: Atlas of Transvaginal Endoscopy
Авторский коллектив: Stephen Gordts, Hugo C. Verhoeven, Rudi Campo, Ivo Brosens
Издательство: Informa Healthcare
ISBN: ISBN-10: 1-84214-320-4; ISBN-13: 978-1-84214-320-9
Формат: rar/PDF + 5%
Размер: 5,72 mb
Transvaginal endoscopy is a new surgical technique with considerable clinical potential worldwide, offering a minimally invasive method for the exploration and, where possible and when indicated, the surgical treatment of the uterus and the tubo-ovarian structures. Highly illustrated in colour and completely up-to-date with its information, this Atlas of Transvaginal Endoscopy is a practical, visual resource with a useful how to approach that enables surgeons to learn and perfect an important new technique.
Key messages of the atlas include:
• the patient and the treatment outcome benefit from early intervention
• transvaginal endoscopy can be performed in a minimally invasive way
• transvaginal endoscopy results in accurate diagnosis
• transvaginal endoscopy minimizes the risks for patients
• transvaginal endoscopy is safe and complications are simple to manage.