Автор:Fred F. Ferri MD FACP
Название: Ferri's Color Atlas and Text of Clinical Medicine
Формат: CHM/rar + 3%
Размер: 80,9 МБ
Для сайта: bukvy.net
Bestselling author Fred F. Ferri, MD, FACP-known for his succinct, at-a-glance guidance in clinical decision making-offers a one-of-a-kind approach to the diagnosis of virtually every condition encountered in daily practice. Inside this new reference you'll find nearly 4,000 images-the largest collection of medical images ever assembled in a primary care resource. For each condition examined, the text presents several images from a multiple-modality perspective that together provide a clear picture for obtaining an accurate identification. differential diagnosis
references accompanying each image help you avoid possible misdiagnoses. As an Expert Consult title, this text offers convenient access to the complete contents online, allowing you to perform quick searches, cross reference differential diagnosis references with even greater efficiency, and download all of the images from the book.
* Provides access to the complete contents online, allowing you to perform quick searches, cross reference differential diagnoses with even greater efficiency, and download all of the images from the book.
* Features nearly 4,000 high-quality photographs-complemented by concise explanatory text-to help you quickly identify and diagnose virtually every condition encountered in daily practice.
* Presents several images for each condition correlating various characteristic visual findings.
* Concisely summarizes each condition's definition, key features, differential diagnosis, therapeutic options, and relevant ICD-9-CM codes.
* Presents differential diagnosis references for each image to help you rule out conditions with a similar presentation.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access
for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.